3rd day Kyoto-Inari

 

Our Last day in Kyoto. We checked out early as this is the day we will be transferring to Osaka. We are already at the train station by 6:17 AM. We were heading to Kyoto station to store our luggages at the locker area before heading to Fushiui Inari. Kyoto Station is the jump off point to Inari.

By 7:11 am we are already at the 7-11 in front of the 1st Torii. We ate breakfast first at 7-11. Of course, we are Filipinos. we can eat everywhere! Hahahaha.

  • Fushimi Inari








reminds me of Chiyo running in Memoirs of Geisha







we arrived early so there are not much people yet but even so. it's really about timing.


might not be a perfect shot but i just loved the colors


We did not go all the way to the top, so we turned left and head back down where another photospot greets us.



pabebe

After this we ate at the food stalls outside the shrine. We had Wagyu on stick. It tasted really good but we wondered if it was really Wagyu.


Just a normal train station but it's beautiful in Japan


  • Keage Tunnel



Kayuso Villa


Konchi-in



Tenju-an







Nanzenji Temple

The temple ground is just bursting with colors. I think we got so overwhelmed.






We already went out but went back in because I need to find the Aqueduct!




  • Keage Incline



We just walked all the way to Eikando from Nanzenji. We passed by a canal that I almost fell into because i leaned to this metal just to take this shot. But the metal seemed like it was unhinged. My friend had a fast reflex and grabbed my collar.



  • Eikando


The one thing I realized about this trip is that I had it all arranged so perfectly. All the best Autumn spots were at the last part , just imagine if they were put in the 1st day, then we would not be able to enjoy it as much as we did. It's like everyday, it's going better to best. We thought we have seen the best in Nanzenji, but still totally surprised in what Eikando can offer. It was like a piece of canvass splashed with all the Autumn Colors.

The moment I stepped in at Eikando. I kept telling my friend, Ren that we need to find the bridge. I was told it is really a sight in Autumn. My heart skipped a bit when finally we found it. I squeezed myself to the crowd and sat on the floor just to take this shot. 













We were already in the taxi by 12:13 pm. We no longer have energy to walk back to Keage Station. It was already 1:13 Pm when we arrived at Kyoto station and lining up for our table for lunch. We then took our luggages from the locker and took a train to Shin Osaka. At 3:06 PM, we are on foot trying to find our AirBNB , which was like a 10min walk from the train station!


Finally, we can rest for now as it was a long, tiring but happy day. Timestamp 3:23. We had our dinner at 6:44 PM and took a walk around the area to familiarize ourselves. Found a laundryshop, convenience stores and restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taiwan Trip (8days 7nights)

My friend impulsively booked us a round trip ticket to Taipei having no cheap flight for Japan or Australia. With only a month to prepare fo...